You may find the answer to your question here!

What should I do if in find damage to a roadway?

Pot holes and other damage should be reported by going to

Parking Issues

The Parish Council has no power to apply or enforce parking rules anywhere in the village. Oxfordshire County Council or the local police should be contacted if you have any issues

Grass Cutting

The Parish Council has responsibility for a number of open and shared spaces across the village and, where necessary, the grass on these areas is cut as part of an ongoing program.